Our leading Health and Benefits client in Canada is actively seeking an energetic, conscientious Indigenous person as an assistant to join their Marketing Team. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and administering various marketing projects, including the planning, execution, tracking and reporting of key metrics.
You will also assist with website updates, social media tracking and posting, event planning and budgeting. You will focus on learning how our organization and specifically our Marketing department runs, and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen field of Marketing.
- Coordinate and execute a variety of marketing communications, including email blasts, annual reports, website content, daily communications, etc.
- Assist with the development of marketing and communications programs, including social media, public website, speaking engagements, surveys, etc.
- Assist with the daily operations of the Marketing team, including webmail replies and media monitoring
- Track marketing supplies and replenish as necessary
- Work on ad-hoc projects at the discretion of the Customer Marketing Coordinator
- Support and organize the execution of branding initiatives, promotions and events, including our yearly outcomes conference
- Assist with the management of the Sales and Marketing budgets by creating PO’s, paying invoices, tracking and participating in forecasting discussions
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or related field experience
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information and sensitive situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the organization
- Excellent MS Office computer skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Design and layout knowledge is a plus
Acosys Consulting is accepting resumes for the Marketing Intern. This is a great development opportunity someone in the Indigenous community. If it speaks to you, submit a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org