Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor (contract)
for its leading health and benefits provider client.
Sr. HR Advisor (contract)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, HR and Corporate Services, The Sr. HR Advisor is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated client groups.
- Build a strong partnership with assigned client group by developing an in-depth understanding of their business and business needs.
- Provide leadership and support to managers and employees in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation, human rights and employment legislation, conflict resolution and legal/contractual requirements.
- Develop, recommend and implement company policies, procedures, and appropriate training in all areas of employment, including employee relations and performance management.
- Lead the business in developing effective organization design including structuring teams to align with the business strategy.
- Identify employee engagement needs and opportunities for the business unit, leading initiatives where required. Support the implementation of the Engagement Survey Action Plans.
- Responsible for supporting HR technology (Workday) and related integrations from an HR and Business process perspective.
- Conduct three-month follow up interviews and exit interviews. Report on findings to the business and H.R. to determine areas requiring attention.
- Facilitate and embed performance management discipline across business unit, ensuring consistency and rigor of approach.
- Identify capability gaps and shape training plans to effectively address leadership and development issues throughout the business unit.
- Collaborate with management to identify human capital needs against business objectives and partner with the recruiter to develop a strategic recruitment plan that addresses these needs.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of H.R. and business trends and demonstrate future focus.
- Lead the annual performance management process for assigned client group
- Facilitate consensus discussions
- Conduct performance management training
- Communicate timelines
- Coordinate leadership development programs for assigned business group.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources
- CHRP/CHRL designation
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment laws
- Working experience and knowledge of Workday and associated business processes
- Advanced skill level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) required Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Bilingual English/French an asset