Business Process Re-engineering Consultant (Level 3)
Our Public client is actively seeking to hire a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant (Level 3)
for a contract position. Client requires the services of Business Process Re-engineering Consultants (Level 3) to document current and future state business processes in support of major projects as identified in each Task Authorization. The focus will be on defining current state process, identifying potential processes for streamlining, and providing a future state streamlined process. The Business Process Re-engineering Consultant (Level 3) must work closely with project authorities, business leads, and the project team to identify and outline processes, provide advice on business requirements and implementation plans. The Business Process Re-engineering Consultant (Level 3) must provide overall advice on all business process re-engineering matters associated with the specific project identified in the Task Authorization.
- Review existing business processes and identify potential processes for streamlining;
- Provide recommendations on to be processes based on analysis of current processes and business needs;
- Work with the project team, business leads, and IT leads to identify opportunities for streamlining;
- Provide expert advice on business requirements, data flows, process design, and efficiencies to be gained through various process and workflow scenarios;
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to the project team and client staff through individual and group training, demonstrations, written instructions and documents on an ongoing basis throughout the life of the project; and
- Maintain all project artifacts as per established document management requirements for the department and TB policy.
- Document outlining work plan based on initial analysis;
- Document current business processes and work flows using client tools and systems;
- Document outlining to be processes and work flows using client tools and systems;
- Document implementation plan based on analysis;
- Document associated risks and mitigation strategies for proposed implementation plan; and
- Store all documentation in the project information repository in accordance with client information management standards and policies
- Must have at least 10 years demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, as a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant in a government setting in an IM/IT environment, where the proposed resource identified and documented potential processes for streamlining to gain efficiencies.
- Must have at least 10 years of demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, as a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant where the proposed resource provided the following services and deliverables:
- Analysis of current “a-is” business processes to identify process improvements;
- Current and to-be business processes, data flows and business requirements;
- Provide recommendations on “to-be” processes to senior management; and
- Development of process improvement metrics used for benefits management realization plans.
- Must have a Business Process Mapping Certification. A copy of the certification must be provided with the résumé.
- Must have an accreditation from an internationally recognized organization such as TOGAF or Business Architecture Guild. A copy of the accreditation must be provided with the résumé.
- Using 5 projects each with a minimum duration of 6 months, the proposed resource must demonstrate experience in each of the technologies, software and tools identified in the TA as essential. Demonstrated experience must be within the last five years.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.