Business Transformation Architect (Level 3)
Our Public client is actively seeking to hire a Business Transformation Architect (Level 3)
for a contract position. Client requires the services of Business Transformation Architects (Level 3) to provide leadership and support in the development of business transformation design and architecture related to the business processes affected by the projects outlined in specific Task Authorizations
- Lead the business transformation architecture activities;
- Assist in the development of business transformation design and architecture, business
- transformation architecture standards definition and application of business transformation processes;
- Analyze and develop architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Identify business transformation risks and provide issue management and risk mitigation strategies;
- Optimize business transformation approaches based on evolving business needs and technology capabilities;
- Perform fit-gap analysis;
- Develop and deliver business transformation alignment/architecture presentations to senior management; and
- Provide knowledge transfer, coaching and/or training to ESDC staff as required.
- Assess the feasibility of migrating from the current state (as is) to the target business state (to be);
- Perform architecture impact analysis on new or planned changes to architectures and designs;
- Define transition steps and develop transition plan to move from current to future state;
- Assist in reviewing and defining functional requirements, user interface designs and usability reviews; and
- Participate in change impact analysis and change management activities
- Must have demonstrated experience, within the last 10 years, as a Business Transformation Architect, on 2 relevant business transformation projects, each for a minimum duration of 12 months, in a government or private sector environment. One of the projects must have been valued at greater than $5M.
- Must demonstrate experience, within the last 10 years, in each of the activities and artefacts below reviewing, assessing and documenting an organization’s business architecture:
- Definition of roles and responsibilities related to the transformation project and implicated stakeholder groups;
- Establish a baseline of processes, templates, and tools for the transformation project leadership to use or evolve as necessary;
- Develop new process flows and supporting documentation;
- Identify and document internal controls to ensure process is consistent, and compliant with existing policy legislation;
- Identify implicated multi-stakeholder groups and associated cost;
- Architecture blueprints, business architecture requirements, business transformation strategies and plans;
- Business Impact and Gap Analysis;
- Workflow/Process development; business reengineering processes;
- Governance Frameworks, transition and integration processes; and
- Business systems requirements, analysis and assessments.
- The proposed resource’s experience must be demonstrated using project descriptions.
- Must have an accreditation from an internationally recognized organization in
- organizational change management. A copy of the accreditation must be provided with the résumé.
- Must have an accreditation from an internationally recognized organization such as TOGAF or Business Architecture Guild. A copy of the accreditation must be provided with the résumé.
- Using 5 projects each with a minimum duration of 6 months, the proposed resource must demonstrate
- Experience in each of the technologies, software and tools identified in the TA as essential. Demonstrated experience must be within the last five years.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.