Technical Writer (Level 3)
Our Public client is actively seeking to hire a Technical Writer (Level 3)
for a contract position. Client requires the services of Technical Writers (Level 3) to provide support in the development, maintenance, organization and storage of technical documentation related to projects as outlined in specific Task Authorizations.
- Write and maintain technical documentation materials;
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding
- order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology;
- Assess the audience for the documents/manuals which are required and prepare a
- statement of purpose and scope for each;
- Analyze production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating
- procedure and detail;
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously
- published materials and development of new material; and
- Assist in laying out material for publication and provide translation ready documentation.
- Review documentation standards and the existing project documentation;
- Review technical specifications and gather technical information, features and functions
- by collaborating with project teams and developers;
- Construct walkthroughs and tailor technical information to different audiences;
- Author new content for guides, manuals, release notes, web pages, etc.; and
- Solicit and engage client feedback on documentation
- Must have greater than 10 years demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, as a Technical Writer in an IM/IT environment.
- Using a minimum of 2 project descriptions, it must be demonstrated that the proposed resource has experience developing project related documentation to support business needs. These projects must have occurred within the last 15 years and have been valued at greater than $5M each.
- Using 5 projects each with a minimum duration of 6 months, the proposed resource must demonstrate experience in each of the technologies, software and tools identified in the TA as essential. Demonstrated experience must be within the last five years
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.