Change Management Consultant (Level 3)
Our Public sector client is actively seeking to hire a Change Management Consultant (Level 3)
for a contract position. Client requires the services of Change Management Consultants (Level 3) to support the Clients projects. The primary attention is to the people side of change and creating a structured change management implementation strategy so that there is consistency in adopting change for employees impacted by the change, and when appropriate the project teams. The Change Management Consultant (Level 3) must provide overall advice on all matters associated with change management associated with the specific project identified in the Task Authorization.
- Identify the most expected and potential points of resistance to change. Develop counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change;
- Create specific change management plans with respect to training and orientation of employees for each major change/project;
- Develop a detailed work plan based on the change agenda and how the various changes will need to be implemented;
- Establish parameters to measure the early adoption, effective utilization and proficiency to new change initiatives for individual employees and organizational units;
- Conduct an assessment of change impact and requirements;
- Identify deviations in performance from the change standards and implement strategies for corrective action to achieve full organizational adoption to change;
- Establish and maintain a close engagement with specialists from the HR, training and communication branches to ensure a smooth transition to change and organization-wide successful implementation of these change initiatives;
- Develop a change management and communications strategy and plan for each project;
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to the project team and client staff through individual and group training, demonstrations, written instructions and documents on an ongoing basis throughout the life of the project; and
- Maintain all project artifacts as per established document management requirements for the department and Treasury Board (TB) policy.
- A status report on a bi-weekly basis, documenting the progress of the work described in the work plan and above in Tasks, including difficulties which may affect overall schedule and planned tasks for the next reporting period. The status report must include:
- Activities completed within the reporting period;
- Planned activities for the next reporting period; and
- Risks/issues that will require the attention of the Project Authority;
- Development and delivery of a work plan;
- Interview guides and supporting workshop materials;
- A change impact assessment including a comprehensive stakeholder analysis;
- A change management strategy and plan including cost estimates, change implementation schedule and roles and responsibilities;
- Executive and staff level presentations for regular communications and product launch purposes; and
- Ad hoc presentations and reports as requested by the Project Authority and within the approved work plan.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, as a lead consultant for a nationwide, regional business or government transformation project, where the proposed resource developed transition plans with a focus on change management and communications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, with a range of transition strategies including change management, training and communications. Task preformed must have included:
- Identifying the most expected and potential points of resistance to change. Developing counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change;
- Creating specific change management plans with respect to training and orientation of employees for each major change/project;
- Conducting an assessment of change impact and requirements; and
- Developing a change management and communications strategy and plan for each project.
- The proposed resource’s experience must be demonstrated using project descriptions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, documenting processes and roles and responsibilities.
- Must have an internationally recognized accreditation in change management. A copy of the accreditation must be provided with the résumé.
- Using 5 projects each with a minimum duration of 6 months, the proposed resource must demonstrate experience in each of the technologies, software and tools identified in the TA as essential. Demonstrated experience must be within the last five years.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.