Project Executive (Level 3)
Our Public client is actively seeking to hire a Project Executive (Level 3)
for a contract position. The client requires the services of Project Executives (Level 3) to support the clients projects and project teams. The Project Executive (Level 3) must provide overall advice on all matters associated with the specific project identified in the Task Authorization.
- Ensure the practices and processes implemented adhere to the requirements of the department’s Project and Programme Management Practice (PPMP)
- Ensure effective government best practices in project management, TB guidelines, and departmental management controls are observed
- Support the development of TB submissions by providing accurate program and project level details as defined by TB policy and guidance. The information is to be made available in the specified format of the department (as applicable)
- Provide oversight to the active engagement of stakeholders and change management for the successful implementation of the identified projects. This includes support to communication planning and execution to ensure stakeholders and users are kept abreast of the progress, the needs to transition towards the new changes being implemented, and the adoption of its supporting technology
- Review and provide feedback in the development of project charters and project management plans in the departmental standard formats
- Recommend the readiness for approval of each project charter and project management plan
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to the departmental project teams through individual and group training, demonstrations, written instructions, and documents on an ongoing basis throughout the life of the project
- Maintain all project artifacts as per established document management requirements for the department and TB policy
- Provide a work plan for the activities to be undertaken
- Provide a bi-weekly report on activities undertaken including the following:
- Activities completed within the reporting period
- Planned activities for the next reporting period
- Risks/issues that will require the attention of the Project Authority
- Corrective actions as required.
- Minimum 10+ years of demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, working as a Senior Project Executive in an IM/IT environment.
- Valid Project Management Professional designation in good standing with the Project Management Institute. A copy of the certification must be provided with the résumé.
- Minimum 10+ years of demonstrated experience, within the last 15 years, as part of an integrated project team, in the delivery of a business transformation project or projects in a complex organizational environment. A complex organizational environment is defined as across multi-organizational boundaries.
- Have experience in providing project management, planning and oversight of two or more concurrent projects. The projects must have been valued at $5M or more, and have been delivered in the last 5 years.
- Valid certification in Program and/or Portfolio Management from an internationally recognized institute. Certifications that are acceptable are PgMP, PfMP, MSP, MOP, PRAXIS. A copy of the certification must be provided with the résumé.
- Must have obtained a Graduate University degree from an accredited university in any of the following domains: Project Management, Commerce, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Management, and Information Technology. A copy of the degree must be provided with the résumé.
- Using 5 projects each with a minimum duration of 6 months, the proposed resource must demonstrate experience in each of the technologies, software and tools identified in the TA as essential. Demonstrated experience must be within the last five years.
- Security Clearance is also required
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.