Senior Manager, Security
Acosys is actively looking for a Senior Manager, Security
to join our leading providers of health benefits management services client. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director Technology Services & CSO. The Senior Manager will manage the client’s Security team and work with client’s Internal Risk Management (IRM) group.
The Senior Manager, Security will be responsible to mature the execution and management of information security related activities within Canada. The position ensures the establishment and maintenance of effective internal controls over the infrastructure and application systems. The role is part of the Information Risk Management team.
- Develop and present a 3-year roadmap to define the SRAC (Security/Reliability/Accuracy/Compliant)program from a security perspective.
- Respond to customer driven RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Author security policies and operational procedures.
- Investigate and recommend security products to fortify client’s security posture.
- Works with project teams to ensure security functionality is included in all projects.
- Directly manage personnel including coaching, performance and productivity
- Cultivate and reinforce appropriate group values, norms and behaviors
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
- Manage or participate in various types of special projects including cyclical technology refresh, ongoing initiatives and one–time projects
- Participate in annual infrastructure and application budgeting planning exercises
- Manage the budget and labour forecasts of the department
- Proactively seek out cost savings through operational efficiencies and value added activities
- Collaborate with other internal departments
- Experience with Software Design Life Cycle in an Agile environment and application security.
- Strong technical skills in WAN/LAN, including switching, server and related peripherals
- Extensive knowledge in SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS, DLP and Vulnerability assessment tools
- Be literate in all Microsoft/Linux Desktop and Server O/S and products
- Bachelor’s degree computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security/Technology Services roles
- 3 years’ of team leadership experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (nice to have)
- Knowledge of industry standards such as the information technology information library (ITIL)
- Customer Service oriented
- Experience in IS Procurement and contract interpretation/negotiation
- Ability to stand in front of a large audience and speak with authority on Security topics.
- Ability to communicate incidents to customers
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines, limited travel and on call rotation
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.