Acosys is seeking the services of a Change Management Consultant for a Government client.
The clients requires a candidate to support the Human Resources Planning, Systems and Analytics Directorate in its human resources responsibilities during the implementation of the RTBF framework. The project is anticipated to be a 12-18 month intensive assignment. The project includes all the change initiatives under the RTBF framework and thus implicates all Branches of the Agency. However, the scope is limited to change management and workforce capacity management.
The candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree and a Change Management Certificate.
The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise Change Management and Strategic Human Resources advice relating to:
- Development of enterprise approaches for organization change (across many business lines)
- Conduct of change impact assessments
- Development of readiness plans and monitoring approaches
- Development of workforce capacity management and HR transition plans
- Engagement with diverse stakeholders across a regional processing network, and different enabling functions (i.e., IT, HR, Communications)
The candidate must have experience with at least two (2) culture change projects, within the last five (5) years, that involves assessing organization climate and developing related human resources strategies for the public sector (federal, provincial, municipal, territorial governments, Crown corporations or international government public sector departments). These would have involved developing:
- An enterprise wide change management and human resources strategy
- Tailoring change tactics and approaches to the unique needs of stakeholder groups with divergent interests and levels of influence; and
- Action plans for improving engagement and adoption of changed organizational behaviours for collaboration and alignment to shared results and objectives.
The resources must also have worked on each project for a minimum of 6 months in duration, and the change management strategy must have affected a minimum of 1000 staff for a project to qualify.
The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience within the past ten (10) years facilitating workshops and briefings with stakeholders, senior management and subject matter experts.
The candidate must have experience in Change Management a for a minimum of ten (10) years, in :
i. Stakeholder analysis
i. Change Impact assessments
ii. Road maps and business cases for organizational change
iii. Readiness plans and monitoring approaches
iv. Capacity management or workforce transition plans
v. Frameworks supporting enterprise approaches to change management
The candidate must hold a current, valid security screening at the level of Reliability
granted by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate (CIISD) of PWGSC.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.