Acosys is currently looking for an Jira/Confluence Engineer
to join our leading providers of health benefits management services client. The successful JIRA Engineer has to create, maintain and update best practice workflows in Jira. Our client is a collaborative environment where individuals have impact well beyond their job description. We seek people who “do the right thing” the “right way”. As part of our Agile Transformation, the successful candidate will be part of a team that will build client’s capability to deliver quickly, with quality and efficiency at scale.
The Jira/Confluence Engineer is responsible for creating, maintaining and updating best practice workflows in Jira. The Jira/Confluence Engineer identifies and recommends end-to-end platform/capability improvements. The Jira/Confluence Engineer works with company leadership in all that is related to researching, developing, implementing, and maintaining the Jira/Confluence toolset. The Jira/Confluence Engineer develops workflows, forms, templates, macros and custom reports to support related business goals and processes and any compliance regulation needs.
- Standardize workflows, reporting, data, based on JIRA best practices eg. lead on site hierarchy design and workflows
- Drive consistency in using Jira/confluence products across the organization
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence
- Lead requirements and analysis efforts to optimize JIRA
- Recommend, create and implement change to enable JIRA data to be leveraged for KPI reporting
- Ensure a thorough understanding of JIRA/Confluence to maintain performance stability
- JIRA ongoing administration, for eg. team and user set up, JIRA plug-in
- Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes in JIRA
- Conduct training for individuals and teams on Jira/Confluence and associated plug-in
- JIRA/Confluence SME
- Identify enhancements in Macros Confluence Markup and Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Develop/Enhance tools or reports from Jira using JQL and MySQL.
- Manage development backlog for tool features and builds
- 3-5+ years progressive experience with Jira, preferably in an Agile environment
- 3-5+ years of experience with Confluence administration and development
- Experience with data analysis
- Familiarity of SDLC and project lifecycle
- Familiarity with Java, Apache Tomcat, APIs, and MySQL
- Expertise using Atlassian tools
- Familiarity with Tableau is an asset
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.