Third Party Specialist
Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Third Party Specialist
for its client.
Our client is one of a prestigious bank, their mission is to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and they are looking for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job-seekers
to join the Third Party Specialist team.
- The Third Party Demand Documents team is responsible for receiving third party demand requests and working with internal business partners to fulfill those requests.
- As the Third Party Specialist, you will be accountable for handling complex and high-risk requests, this could include Production Orders (criminal court cases), Court Orders (civil cases), Personal Information Access requests (PIPEDA) and Public Guardian Trustee requirements.
- You will assess, conduct in-depth investigations, research and make decisions in order to determine fulfillment requirements.
- You will use your strong communication skills to act as a contact point with Legal, Corporate Security and Privacy Office as well as communicate regularly with other Lines of Business across client’s and its affiliates.
- Analyze and Fulfill Requests - Receive legal order pursuant to the Criminal Code/Civil Litigation of Canada served on client or any affiliate by Law Enforcement, Government Agencies from across the country.
- Decipher and understand all documents received from gathering and determine what to include or exclude and what information to redact to ensure privacy is protected.
- Conduct Thorough Investigation - Research across a multitude of systems, reach out to business partners enterprise wide in order to gather information across multiple product types including images of video, audio files as well as IP address information.
- Effective Communicator - Communicate directly with Government Agencies and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.