Secretary / Administrative Assistant
Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Secretary / Administrative Assistant for its client.
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions.
• Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Develop and manage contract relationships with local external service providers.
• Deliver services exceeding customer expectations including executing tasks as per timelines and proactively delivering support to customers based on business needs.
• Support programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support the client's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
• Manage operations of switchboard on a daily basis.
• Greet/direct employees and visitors, issue access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
• Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) ensuring optimal workspace occupancy.
• Set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
• Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
• Assist with processing incoming and outgoing couriers.
• Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.). This includes ordering supplies utilizing preferred vendors and processes.
• Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., multi-functional devices).
• Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety.
• Facilitate obtaining Federal Government security clearances.
• May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports and audits.
- High School Diploma, Diploma in Secretarial Studies is a plus
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.