Aboriginal Human Resources Intern
Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Aboriginal Human Resources Intern for its client.
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Reporting to the HR team, the successful candidate will work closely with the Talent Strategy and Inclusion & Diversity teams. They will be an integral member of both the teams supporting the management of key employee programs, operations of the teams and HR analytics. This role will also have the opportunity to have exposure across the HR business working with our HR Business Partners, Field HR, Location HR, Employee Resource Groups, as well as our extended coaching team.
- Manage Talent Strategy and Inclusion & Diversity key programs. This includes the program management; communication and execution of selected programs.
- Support the operations work for the Inclusion and Diversity team. This includes coordinating with Employee Resource Group leadership and marketing to update our web site; developing key documents for award submissions; budget management and training coordination.
- Work collaboratively with HR Team to fully understand requirements and translate those requirements into meaningful data and insights.
- Gather, analyze and model HR metrics, and key performance indicators, using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to deliver quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision making.
- Gather data; develop reports and provide analysis in regard to employee engagement/insights; inclusion & diversity and leadership effectiveness
- Growth Opportunity to move into other HR roles in region
- Role Flexibility/Nimbleness to take on changing HR priorities in Region
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 1 year experience in one or all of the following: General HR; Inclusion & Diversity; Talent Strategy; HR Analytics and/or Project Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Change Management
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint; Excel; Word; Outlook)
- Project management
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.