Acosys is currently looking for a Contract Specialist to join the Contract Management group of one of our client’s. The Contract Specialist provides contract execution and administrative support to Contract Management personnel. Track deliverables, provide documentation control and perform other duties as required. Contract management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment.
• Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
• Responsible for implementation of CM processes
• Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
• Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors
• Responsible for assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
• Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
• Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture's major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice. May provide training to Contract Management personnel
• Bachelor's degree and/or advanced degree Preferred Skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.