Senior Business Analyst
Acosys is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a focus in Microsoft Dynamics AX
to join our leading providers of health benefits management services client. You will be responsible for analyzing the system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. Also, will be responsible for working closely with end users in the various offices across Canada to support and analyzing their business needs. The analyst must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and working to improve the overall benefit of the Dynamics AX system.
- Review, map, and analyze business processes and translate them to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and recommend solutions to meet the operational needs and goals of the business.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data import mapping, workflow and dialog processes within the context of the Dynamics AX 2012.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems, sub-systems, and processes part of the Dynamics AX ecosystem.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Dynamics AX.
- Master in the importing and updating of datasets within Dynamics AX using the Import feature of Dynamics AX.
- Ability to leverage a variety of data sources for analytics, including but not limited to BI Reporting Services, Management Reporter and Excel.
- Assists with Dynamics AX 2012 and related process documentation including workflow processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot workflow and data integration issues across all the touch points.
- Organize and secure dashboards, reports, documents, etc.
- Create custom reports and dashboards as needed.
- Working knowledge of XDS security add-on.
- Compiles data and provides adhoc-reports as needed for management.
- Work on special projects as needed.
Technical skills required:
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Information Systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- High level of knowledge in the Finance modules of Dynamics AX
- Working knowledge of sales, procurement and inventory management modules of Dynamics AX
- Dynamics AX Microsoft Certification considered an asset.
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Very strong problem solving with a desire to understand.
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
- Experience working with software development teams using agile / SCRUM.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Minimum Dynamics AX 2012. (Useful to have D365 Operations exposure)
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in an agile / SCRUM environment.
- Strong process orientation (ITIL considered bonus).
- Experience with ticketing systems
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.