Contract Associate Manager
Acosys is currently looking for a Contract Associate Manager to join the Contract Management group of one of our client’s. You will be responsible for providing support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
• Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
• Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
• Provides negotiation support as required
• Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
• Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
• Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
• Complexity and engagement size will be more significant then for contract specialist personnel.
• Active engagement in regional CM initiatives
• Advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred, College degree at minimum
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
• Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of client’s policy and Contract and Commercial Management Processes preferred
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills, tact and executive presence
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Strong People skills for building Client Relationships
• Strong commercial acumen, assertive with sales and business professionals.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.