Acosys Consulting is a leading Indigenous consulting providing professional consulting services firm in Information Technology, Human Resources and Aboriginal Policy Development.
We are seeking a Technical Talent Recruiter to work in our office in Montreal. The selected candidate’s primary function will be to complete the entire recruitment process, both for our professional and technical positions.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Perform all steps of the recruitment process, including drafting of job descriptions, postings, cv management, phone interviews, collaborating with the appropriate managers, face-to-face interviews, preparing hiring documentation;
- Work with our clients to understand the technical roles and technical skills to find the right candidate;
- Actively use and research specialized sites and social networks to increase recruitment options;
- Maintain and improve recruitment tools;
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts allowing you to identify the best candidates in the market;
- Contribute to increasing Acosys visibility on the different recruitment platforms;
- Develop relationships with universities, schools, etc;
- Maintain and up-to-date databases and employee records;
- Welcome and integrate new hires which includes ensuring that contractors and employees obtain the appropriate security clearances for government projects and;
- Working with the VP to perform other HR related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related field;
- 2-5 years’ experience in recruitment;
- 2 years’ experience recruiting for IT positions
- Experience in other HR areas is an asset;
- Experience with Government of Canada security screening process as asset;
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written;
- Autonomous, strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of recruitment tools / sites and ease in integrating social media networks into the recruitment process;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and;
- Ability to work with clients and other HR teams.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.