Acosys Consulting is looking to hire an Automation QA for its client.
The scope of work is to set up the automation framework and perform the hands-on testing. It will be combination of hands on and strategic work providing insight into tools and processes.
· Be part of the scrum team and participate in the agile development lifecycle from start to finish.
· Establish the testing framework to improve product quality and development efficiency
· Develop, maintain and improve the automated testing framework for web-based and Windows GUI applications.
· Validate software functionality in accordance with acceptance criteria, known behaviors, non-functional requirements, or other specifications.
· Design, develop, document, execute and troubleshoot manual and automated test cases and test suites for the products and platform to ensure software integrity.
· Develop scripts and programs for automatic execution of the test cases using various testing framework and testing tools.
· Track and communicate software bugs to development teams till resolution.
· 4+ year experience in test automation tools, like Selenium Webdriver, Silk, etc.
· Experience in testing with web services (REST/SOAP), using tools like Postman
· Experience with bug tracking / development tools like JIRA, Git, etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in test automation of Windows based applications
- Experience in querying databases, like MS SQL Server
- Experience with DevOps
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.