Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Privacy Analyst
for our client
The Privacy Analyst is responsible for the completion of specific core compliance functions in relation to training, privacy impact assessments and incident management under the direction of the Privacy and Compliance Officer. This role supports the Privacy Office in its obligations to conduct assurance services, direct privacy incident response and provide privacy design support for policy direction and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and notification to validate completion of mandatory Privacy Training.
- Manages receipt of New Hire and Termination tickets, co-ordinates enrollment with HR, responds to learner queries and assists learner in consultation with the client Required Training Team.
- Maintains and executes reports in databases and spreadsheets in order to meet regulatory and contractual requirements
- Provides design support, advice, and direction on interpreting and applying privacy policies, working with staff and department managers to ensure that recommendations from incidents, assessments and audits are implemented
- Completes Threshold Assessments for business initiatives and managed releases, in consultation with Privacy and Compliance Officer
- Assists in incident response, including managing and documenting privacy and security incidents
- Assists with triage and containment, investigation, resolution and follow up. On occasion, urgent incident response may require longer hours
- Answers the reception telephone line for the Privacy Office and manages calls from members, complainants and the public that may trigger incident response.
- Performs privacy practice audits and investigations under the direction of the Privacy Office.
- Assist the Privacy and Compliance Officer to perform Clean Desk Audits after hours and at our various locations several times a year, according to schedule adjustments as required.
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in business or technology related disciplines with previous health privacy operations experience.
- Previous experience in privacy of health care, benefits management and/or insurance industry is a strong asset.
- Technology audit experience is an asset.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Certification in Privacy and or CISA designation is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and MS Access
- Ability to work with IT applications, Intranet, Network Design and Security, Database privacy and automated processes is an asset.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all professional levels up to and including external Clients and their patients/members.
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
- Ability to analyze events, identifying root cause and prepare recommendations for optimum resolutions according to approved policy and practice.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to gather consensus amid conflicting priorities
- A thorough understanding of quality assurance and delivery of service excellence
- Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to shift priorities working within established timelines
- Demonstrates initiative (learn processes and procedures, various benefits) and displays self-motivation to grasp new concepts quickly
- Results-oriented paying attention to detail
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Criminal Reference Clearance (CPIC) and Vulnerable Sector Clearance are requirements of the employment offer
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.