Acosys is seeking the services of a Web Developer to develop Business intelligence (BI) solutions to be used to support community, administrative and health program delivery activities and decision making processes. The Web Developer will be responsible for providing the following services:
- Develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for web based service delivery over the internet;
- Analyze the problems outlined by systems analysts/designers in terms of such factors as style and extent of information to be transferred across the internet;
- Design, creation and maintenance of SharePoint sites as well as test/staging environments;
- Interpret the business requirements into a functional design;
- Provide input to the Data Modeller for the development of a new delivery platform with SQL 2012 Business Intelligence as the back-end and MS SharePoint for the user experience;
- Select and use the best available web development tools for linking the internet based client to the Health Canada “back end” information delivery programs and databases;
- Design high-usability web pages to meet the identified requirements;
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel;
- Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations;
- Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference;
- Create web pages including graphic design;
- Develop and implement usability tests, analyses result and modify design accordingly;
- Develop flowcharts (web site flow maps) depicting navigation and content;
- Develop line drawings or block diagrams illustrating the priority of information, links, navigation and space requirements;
- Develop content diagrams showing the interactive connection between pages;
- Develop interactive prototypes showing basic form and functionality used for both usability testing and presentations;
- Work will be required in the following environments:
- MS SQL
- SQL Server
- MS SharePoint
- MS SQL Reporting Server
- MS SQL Integration Services
- Visual Studio 2012
- It is required that the resource have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Web Developer on a minimum of 1 (one) Microsoft SharePoint based Database/Information Management project.
- It is required that the resource have experience on a minimum of 1 full SharePoint implementation in the last 5 years for a large organization (minimum 500 users) with engagement duration of at least one year.
- It is required that the resource have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the SharePoint toolsets with the use of SQL SSRS, SSAS or Oracle on a minimum of one project.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
If interested please forward your CV to Abhilasha Priya by email: email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status