Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Bilingual Help Desk Analyst-Level 1 and 2 for its client.
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log internal application issues and service requests
- Impart business knowledge to assist and support client’s internal customers on day-to-day system issues
- Maintain incident management ticket queues and adhere to SLA’s by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Work with internal service providers to identify and resolve system-related issues
- Triage end user support issues and actively work with other teams within the Information Systems team to resolve in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process and procedures within the IS department
- Record, update and track all User ID setup requests for internal software application: modifications, terminations, password resets, including QA and external customer requests
- Review and update process documents and User templates on a regular basis to reflect current information and processes
- Answer support calls and participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule
- Provide remote assistance to all client's locations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with user community with a focus on providing best-in-class support services
- Assist with internal communications regarding system-related issues; and
- Liaise with other internal departments as required.
- Minimum of one-year (1) experience as a technical support agent in a call center environment
- College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Technical Computer skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and follow set procedures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dynamism and team spirit
- Bilingualism in both official languages(French and English)
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.