Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Project Control Specialist-Intern.
Summary of tasks:
- Assist Project Manager with creation and maintenance of the project work plan. This includes tasks, dependencies, time frames, resources and links with other projects
- Identify and highlight resource loading issues within the project work plan. Facilitate the analysis by the project manager of resource and planning alternatives by providing what-if scenario results.
- Assist Project Manager with documenting and tracking all risks, issues, change requests and action items.
- Set up, collect and ensure completeness of actual hours with respect to project staff’s time reporting on assigned tasks and estimated time to completion.
- Monitor reconcile and process project invoices.
- Calculate and request month-end accounting accruals for the project.
- Track actuals to project budget.
- Set up and maintain the electronic filing system for all project documents. This includes ensuring the completion of all required
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Finance or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency with MS Project and EPM, MS Excel or the Google suite of applications
- Understanding of project management methodology and tools
- Excellent communication and customer service aptitude
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.