Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a HR Intern for its client.
- Support the execution of the HR Plan in areas such as retention, recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion and communication.
- Assist the HR Director and HR Manager with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Provide recruitment support to business units including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, testing and candidate selection.
- Work with HR Manager to coordinate and support the recruitment process for new graduates, which includes organizing campus events and recruiting sessions.
- Coordinate Co-op and Campus projects.
- High level of commitment and respect to the roles and responsibilities of the position, as well as to the clients being served.
- Currently completing a postsecondary program in Human Resources, preferably with an Industrial Relations, or Business/Management focus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Adaptability and quick learning capability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Outlook) is essential.
- Must be able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction.
- Must have a background or knowledge of Indigenous history and community