Acosys Consulting is looking to hire a Project Administrator - Junior for a Government client.
- Assisting project team in all management activities including financial, planning and contracting aspects;
- Providing administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team;
- Assisting in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and records;
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence;
- Communicating with project management a on administrative matters related to the project;
- Assisting in the preparation and coordination of documentation in response to scheduled and unscheduled reports, returns and observations to update management of project progress.
- Entering and updating project information into Microsoft Project.
- College or CEGEP Diploma at a minimum, Relevant Professional Certification is a PLUS
- Must be FLUENT in both English and French (oral and written)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working for the Federal Government within the last seven (7) years, performing the following tasks :
1. correspondence management and letter drafting and formatting,
2. documentation generation and tracking and routing,
3. financial management and tracking of expenditures.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.